International Journal of Health and Biological Sciences (IJHBS) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print quarterly peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research on all medical specialties including ethical and social issues. IJHBS is a gateway to enlighten the latest research/issues happening all around the world of health and biological sciences.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full-length papers or short communications especially those with multidisciplinary nature. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Includes all Health and Biological specialties.
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Quaterly - 4 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- E-Mail notifications on new issue release.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Medicine associated with IJHBS team.
- IJHBS Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from the website.
Open Access Policy
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All articles published in International Journal of Health and Biological Sciences are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.